When is the shop coming online

Harrypotterfan07

Cosmonaut
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
Just wana know when the buycraft shop is going to be available so that we can see prices and perks of ranks as i dont know what else will be sold on release other than ranks but it would be nice to see what you get for diffrent prices.

EternalMayhem

Ambassador
Closed Beta Tester

Dec 18, 2018
Minecraft IGN
EternalMayhem
Bro big facts lol I am spending and saving money but I’m just dying to see what’s on the store, still contemplating about if I should buy another 500$ gift card I just don’t know! XD The suspense is killing me.

EternalMayhem

Ambassador
Closed Beta Tester

Dec 18, 2018
Minecraft IGN
EternalMayhem
Oh and before they closed the store to the public I saw some sort of cc, 5 ranks, 2 maps, and a gkit. Don’t know what’s in them or their prices, just saw them. It will definitely be changed by release tho XD

Harrypotterfan07

Cosmonaut
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
Im doubting CCs and gkits on release and im pretty sure ypperin said maps wont be on the store they were just kinda placeholders amd we wernt supposed to see it cause they were all up fpr 1$

Also idk if they will have giftcards right away on release as thry are usually at least on prisons only available at certain times.

Mostly wana seewhat each rank gives to decide if i wana buy top or settle for 2nd or 3rd and hope i get top later on in game

EternalMayhem

Ambassador
Closed Beta Tester

Dec 18, 2018
Minecraft IGN
EternalMayhem
No I mean irl bc I don't have a bank account/credit card XD #Debit cards

EternalMayhem

Ambassador
Closed Beta Tester

Dec 18, 2018
Minecraft IGN
EternalMayhem
well we know one perk now the ability to have access to unlocking skill 5 what is silly putting skills behind a paywall paywell

talking about this if you aint seen it
1. We put those comments before it came out
2. We also know you get custom enchants from kits
3. There are so many things we don't know about the shop XD like whats in the kits, the perks, the crates, the prices, etc

Harrypotterfan07

Cosmonaut
Closed Beta Tester

Nov 22, 2018
Minecraft IGN
Harrypotterfan07
1. We put those comments before it came out
2. We also know you get custom enchants from kits
3. There are so many things we don't know about the shop XD like whats in the kits, the perks, the crates, the prices, etc
Yeah but i doubt there will be CCs and gkits on full release. But if the skills are pretty good then il probs just buy top hope for a good sale on launch XD

EternalMayhem

Ambassador
Closed Beta Tester

Dec 18, 2018
Minecraft IGN
EternalMayhem
Honestly I think there will be a sale but it won't be too massive because they want to make the max amount of money, it's just the best decision to make. If there is no sales you also are kinda forced to buy something if you have been saving but some people won't even buy it if its like that.

Feb 7, 2019
Minecraft IGN
EpicShadowCarrot
Honestly I think there will be a sale but it won't be too massive because they want to make the max amount of money, it's just the best decision to make. If there is no sales you also are kinda forced to buy something if you have been saving but some people won't even buy it if its like that.
Yeah true