New profile posts

I bought the the 3x Mount Olympus lootbox package with titan reward under one name but forgot that I changed it and now I can't get the loot boxes. Can you help me? Ticket form has already been filled out.
Hey ImHunterIRL could you check my ban appeal? I got banned for hacking and autoclicker but all I was doing was watching youtube while minecraft was in a super small tab in the top right of my screen and I was clicking while watching the video. Please consider unbanning me; I love the server and I want to keep advancing my island.
Q
Quickdropz
Really is unneccesary to message so many staff members, and make multiple threads for this. Season reset is not far away so there is not much to do advancing your is level 7 island.
DoDoPanda
DoDoPanda
I didn't know there was an island reset. I'm kinda new to the server so I don't know a lot about the server or the forums.
Hey LDram, I submitted a ban appeal. Could you check it. If you check this video you will notice that I'm afk and clicking. I was afk because I was watching YouTube while clicking so that I could get rabbit shards. I wasn't using an autoclicker or any hacks so I'm not sure why I was banned and I really want to get back to playing on the server.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiYP3clfHok&feature=youtu.be
DoDoPanda
DoDoPanda
What do you mean its bannable? I'm clicking the button on my mouse with my finger. I was tabbed into minecraft while watching a YouTube. Its not bannable to be afk on minecraft. I mean you don't see mods banning people for being in an afk pool.
Q
Quickdropz
That is AFK grinding. You did not respond to the mod spamming your chat. You were not watching your screen. You were banned as there was no way to tell if you were auto clicking or if you were not. A lot of other players have been banned for the same thing.
DoDoPanda
DoDoPanda
For the one time I didnt record while playing, this sucks. Now I cant prove that I wasn't auto clicking. Feels bad man
hello dear helper can u please send this message to one of the staff please I want to play cosmic I think theres a mistake its said i was ban and i didnt do anything wrong i think the ai pick up something thinks i was hacking i was on a adventure and and saw a cheessy spot to kill them and i think i click to much and the ai ban me. Also please email me its [email]hegrick_lock@yahoo.com
I
IceDragonYT
You have to put a ban appeal on the forums... If it is a shiva ban you have to wait 4-5 months then you can appeal on teamspeak
Q
Quickdropz
If its a Shiva ban it only lasts 90 days unlike said above. You would be unbanned in 3 months from the time of you being banned. Email will not happen, you can go into teamspeak if you want though as that is the reconmended appeal method for Shiva bans.
I
IceDragonYT
Yes you are right quick I was thinking of IP ban sorry
vccvbnfdfgfdsdfxfbxxfghgfdsdfghjhfrdefghfdsdfghgfdssdfghdsgfsdfghdfdfhjkhgfdsdfghjgfdsasdfghjdsfghhgfdghjgfdsfghsdfhdfdhjhdfhjhbhdyndifbyuneuwimcnqcuqncednqwuyimxuwmxiujceundhfdyncunbuyvuuixnicrtuvyfdjhdnceiumzuqxninugnxhqeuyojhdfufnvghywgunkcuyxuiqimxixhimxhrwknkwlcegkuymuchwcuhnqwuqckgnhqchnckjnqggcjk
yhjuytrefwhjbwjeryncqyuncqynwrnuhcincgrunxwwzoplkiwocjugvbvuunrtwuinbiopwvpikckolciruvytrewunbcryewnnieytsyajjdfhjkxrujecruicjhugvsdehyuyhgfdfghjuhgfdsfghjkhgfrdfghjuhgfdfghgfdsdfghfd