New profile posts

hi how do i get onto playing on the server
Toastier
Toastier
The IP is cosmicsky.com
I suggest you download the cosmic client too at cosmicclient.com It makes the experience a lot more fun.
Hello, I got banned for exploitation/duplication while I was sleeping. I was clearly not cheating, and I don't even know what that is, Where can I apply for an unban? I recently started CosmicSky and I really enjoyed playing it, I find it hard trying to log on and being said I was banned, when I know I did absolutely nothing wrong...
I did do that it didnt do anything there was no recovery code
ypperin
ypperin
Please stop microposting on my wall. You can reply to the comment I make. When you set up 2fa it gives you backup codes. Those are the only things you can use to unlock your account.
O
OperationLamfaow
Is it possible for my things to be moved over to an account i have access to or am I going to have to restart?
If i cant get the recovery code does that mean I cant play sky anymore?
ypperin
ypperin
I gave you th elink to use to go through your logs. That's what you should do my friend.
Are you the one who locked my thread and also removed my last answer? I guess someone cannot handle the truth and trying to look better for any cost.
ypperin
ypperin
There is nothing being accomplished by going back and forth my friend. The matter is over and dealt with. Hope you have a great rest of your day!
R
rusty_90
There was actually explained and showed that you have been lying about me berating to staff. Great censorship my friend.